ADVERTISING

I'm often approached to do underwater photography. Trash the dress, couples, maternity & bikini shoots are all pretty standard but n...

Underwater Wedding


I'm often approached to do underwater photography. Trash the dress, couples, maternity & bikini shoots are all pretty standard but never an actual wedding underwater. Luckily scuba certification doesn't expire (as it had been 3years since my last dive) because when I was asked by Veronika at Ali'i Kauai Weddings if I wanted this shoot I couldn't turn it down. I'm in the water often surfing and free diving but scuba diving is a different game all together. You have the luxury of taking your time and studying the details. Getting paid to scuba dive at Tunnels ranks high in my book as one of the coolest jobs on island. Getting paid to shoot a wedding while scuba diving at Tunnels is pretty close behind. Here are a few images of Peter & Petra literally taking the plunge and the moments that followed.

video: Joel Guy


WeddingOctober2-2016 from Joel Guy on Vimeo.
















































0 comments: