ADVERTISING

Sunrises aren't my bag baby. I'm a night owl. I find peace and motivation during the late hours in which most good little boys and g...

NaPali Coast, Ni'ihau & Lehua with HoloHolo Charters



Sunrises aren't my bag baby. I'm a night owl. I find peace and motivation during the late hours in which most good little boys and girls are asleep in their beds. For me to drag my lazy bones from my warm bed to be practically on the other side of the island in time for the sun to rise is sort of a big deal. Just ask anyone that wants me to do dawn patrol with them. They know I have a two year old daughter and I value my sleep. I'll do it every once in a while but the reward has to be spectacular. Spectacular seems to underplay what we saw that day though. Winter isn't exactly the best time of the year to go on the boat on the north west side of Kauai, unless you are on the hunt for large waves. Snorkeling is really not ideal then either; but every once in a while you have one of those days that all the elements come together. The winds lay down, the swell follows suite, the clouds are of the perfect, puffy variety and your good mate hops island over to hang. Here are a few images from our day up the magical NaPali Coast, over to the enchanted Lehua Rock and into the alien ocean that surrounds it.

Big thanks to Kit Furder & HoloHolo Charters












































































0 comments: