ADVERTISING

When this Boy Meets World  Boy Meets World  Wandering down this road, that we call life  Is what we're doin'  It's good to know ...

Kauai's Topanga?

When this Boy Meets World 
Boy Meets World 
Wandering down this road, that we call life 
Is what we're doin' 
It's good to know I have friends that will always 
Stand by me 
When this Boy Meets World.

If you are like me this song (intro to seasons 5-7 of Boy Meets World) will forever be stuck in your head. TGIF was my jam before I could drive and BoyMeetsWorld (the only BMW I knew at the time) was one of my favorite shows. Everyone wanted a Cory, Shawn, Topanga and maybe even Eric in their crew. I felt as if I grew up with them. They were my friends. Watching Phoenix Longley grow up in front of my camera, I'm starting to see certain Topanga-esque qualities. Maybe it was the high waisted jeans, crop tops and other past/present fashions we shot that made me draw the parallel and brought it all back for me but I think she could be Kauai's Topanga for the new generation. A level headed chick in her click breaking hearts and taking names one love letter at a time.

Phoenix / ADR Agency
@ tunnels beach, kauai





















0 comments: